21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Basic concept of undergraduate-level mathematical knowledge such as linear algebra, probablilty theory and statistics, as well as matrix
- Basic computer operations
- Preferably basic concept of another high-level programming language, such as C, PASCAL, FORTRAN, or BASIC, but not essential
Course is dedicated for those who would like to know an alternative program to the commercial MATLAB package. The three-day training provides comprehensive information on moving around the environment and performing the OCTAVE package for data analysis and engineering calculations. The training recipients are beginners but also those who know the program and would like to systematize their knowledge and improve their skills. Knowledge of other programming languages is not required, but it will greatly facilitate the learners' acquisition of knowledge. The course will show you how to use the program in many practical examples.
- Starting Octave, Octave as a calculator, built-in functions
The Octave environment
- Named variables, numbers and formatting, number representation and accuracy, loading and saving data
Arrays and vectors
- Extracting elements from a vector, vector maths
- Improving the presentation, multiple graphs and figures, saving and printing figures
Octave programming I: Script files
- Creating and editing a script, running and debugging scripts,
- If else, switch, for, while
Octave programming II: Functions
Matrices and vectors
- Matrix, the transpose operator, matrix creation functions, building composite matrices, matrices as tables, extracting bits of matrices, basic matrix functions
Linear and Nonlinear Equations
- Putting several graphs in one window, 3D plots, changing the viewpoint, plotting surfaces, images and movies,
Eigenvectors and the Singular Value Decomposition
- Plotting complex numbers,
Statistics and data processing
Issues discussed, exercises carried out (examples), atmosphere of training, contact with the trainer, location.
Wojskowe Zakłady Uzbrojenia S.A. w Grudziądzu
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Hong Kong!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Hong Kong
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!