Local, instructor-led live SVG training courses demonstrate through practice how SVG is used to define two-dimensional vector graphics for the Web.
SVG training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live SVG trainings in Hong Kong can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
SVG Course Outlines in Hong Kong
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based graphics format used to create 2D vector images.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of SVG as they step through the creation of their first SVG project.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of vector graphics and SVG
- Learn how to create, modify, use, and optimize SVG
- Learn how to use SVG with HTML & CSS
- Learn how to do basic animations with SVG
- Create their own SVG animation
- Developers and Programmers
- Graphic Designers
- HTML & CSS developers interested in learning more about SVG
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Weekend SVG courses, Evening SVG training, SVG boot camp, SVG instructor-led, Weekend SVG training, Evening SVG courses, SVG coaching, SVG instructor, SVG trainer, SVG training courses, SVG classes, SVG on-site, SVG private courses, SVG one on one training