Local instructor-led live SOA ESB Integration training courses in Hong Kong.
I really enjoyed the interactif.
Jan Lenie - APB
Course: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
It's a hands-on session.
Vorraluck Sarechuer - Total Access Communication Public Company Limited (dtac)
Course: Talend Open Studio for ESB
SOA ESB Integration Subcategories in Hong Kong
SOA ESB Integration Course Outlines in Hong Kong
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC)
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Integrate, enhance and deliver ESB technologies as single packages in a variety of deployment environments.
- Understand and utilize Talend Open Studio's most used components.
- Integrate any application, database, API, or Web services.
- Seamlessly integrate heterogeneous systems and applications.
- Embed existing Java code libraries to extend projects.
- Leverage community components and code to extend projects.
- Rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources within a drag-and-drop Eclipse environment.
- Reduce development time and maintenance costs by generating optimized, reusable code.