Local instructor-led live SOA ESB Integration training courses in Hong Kong.
Jan Lenie - APB
Course: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
SOA ESB Integration Subcategories in Hong Kong
SOA ESB Integration Course Outlines in Hong Kong
This course is dedicated for technical people who want to learn OpenESB. The training details the technical concepts required for a good understanding of service integration design and development. It covers standard specifications like XML Schemas, WSDL and BPEL used by OpenESB. This 2 day course provides you with the basic knowledge to understand OpenESB principles and designs. For an immediate operational knowledge, OpenESB Training T02 is required.
In this instructor-led, live training in Hong Kong, participants will learn how to connect various applications, data sources, and APIs as they build a sample routing application using Mule.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC)
In this instructor-led, live training in Hong Kong, participants will learn how to use Talend Open Studio for ESB to create, connect, mediate and manage services and their interactions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Integrate, enhance and deliver ESB technologies as single packages in a variety of deployment environments.
- Understand and utilize Talend Open Studio's most used components.
- Integrate any application, database, API, or Web services.
- Seamlessly integrate heterogeneous systems and applications.
- Embed existing Java code libraries to extend projects.
- Leverage community components and code to extend projects.
- Rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources within a drag-and-drop Eclipse environment.
- Reduce development time and maintenance costs by generating optimized, reusable code.
Weekend SOA ESB Integration courses, Evening SOA ESB Integration training, SOA ESB Integration boot camp, SOA ESB Integration instructor-led, Weekend SOA ESB Integration training, Evening SOA ESB Integration courses, SOA ESB Integration coaching, SOA ESB Integration instructor, SOA ESB Integration trainer, SOA ESB Integration training courses, SOA ESB Integration classes, SOA ESB Integration on-site, SOA ESB Integration private courses, SOA ESB Integration one on one training