Local, instructor-led live Rust training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice how to do programming with Rust.
Rust training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Rust training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Hong Kong or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Hong Kong. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
An eloquent instructor with extensive knowledge and willing to share this knowledge. He adapted the training program to the initial surveys, thanks to which he perfectly matched my expectations.
Proximetry Poland sp. z o.o.
Course: Rust Language
Rust Course Outlines in Hong Kong
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create fault-free system applications with minimal code.
- Write secure Rust components that integrate with existing applications.
- Deploy a Rust application or component to production.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Rust, please visit: https://www.rust-lang.org/