14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Business Analyst
jBPM is a Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) written in Java. Drools is a Business Rules Management Suite (BRMS). Integrating both improves business logic, resulting in optimal specification.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers and business analysts who wish to build a management suite using jBPM.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Follow business goals in detail, using flow charts.
- Standarize a process to bridge the gap between design and the process implementation.
- Standardize a business process model and notation.
- Exchange BPMN definitions with other team members.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
jBPM and Drools
- Consoles and components used in jBPM
- Management suites: rules and functions
Traditional Programming and Declarative Programming
- Traditional programming and declarative programming used in Drools
- Stateful sessions
- Stateless sessions
Persistence and Transactions in jBPM
- Persistence components
- Transaction and persistence dependencies
- Persistence API
Configuring the Application
- Configuring jBPM and rules
- Configurng a folder directory
- Creating a new project
Process Desigining the Application
- Implementing elements
- Adding gateways
- Handling human tasks
External Integration for the Application
- Creating a GitHub repository to handle the project
- Integrating a remote API
- Enabling Servlets
- Importing the project into jBPM
Testing the Application
- Tracking issues with JBoss
Summary and Conclusion