Local, instructor-led live Vert.x training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Eclipse Vert.x to create web applications.
Vert.x training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Hong Kong onsite live Vert.x trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Andrea Gazzarini - @Cult srl
Course: Vert.x: Build a Reactive Application on JVM
Vert.x Course Outlines
Vert.x is a library for building reactive applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Vert.x to create an asynchronous, event-based web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use the different components (core, web, client, etc.) in the Vert.x stack.
- Use Vert.x to create network utilities, HTTP/REST microservices, high volume event processing, back-end message-bus applications, etc.
- Execute an app that can handle high concurrency using minimal kernel threads.
- Unit test asynchronous code with Vert.x-Unit.
- Deploy and scale an app with minimal hardware.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Upcoming Eclipse Vert.x Courses
Grand Century Place - NobleProg Hong Kong
Yen Sheng Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong
Central Plaza - NobleProg Hong Kong
Miramar - NobleProg Hong Kong
International Commerce Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong
Weekend Vert.x courses, Evening Eclipse Vert.x training, Vert.x boot camp, Vert.x instructor-led, Weekend Vert.x training, Evening Vert.x courses, Eclipse Vert.x coaching, Vert.x instructor, Vert.x trainer, Vert.x training courses, Vert.x classes, Eclipse Vert.x on-site, Vert.x private courses, Eclipse Vert.x one on one training