Online or onsite, instructor-led live OpenVAS training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use OpenVAS for network vulnerability scanning.
OpenVAS training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live OpenVAS training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Hong Kong or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Hong Kong.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OpenVAS Course Outlines in Hong Kong
- Install and configure OpenVAS
- Learn the fundamental features and components of OpenVAS
- Configure and implement network vulnerability scans with OpenVAS
- Review and interpret OpenVAS scan results
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.