Online or onsite, instructor-led live MuleSoft training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MuleSoft to design, build, and manage APIs and integrations.
MuleSoft training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Hong Kong onsite live MuleSoft trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Java Exercises and interracttive sessions were useful
Ncell Pvt. Ltd
Course: WSO2 API Manager for Developers
Good explanations in detail and good treatment of the instructor
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa
Course: WSO2 API Manager para desarrolladores
MuleSoft Course Outlines in Hong Kong
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing APIs with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Understand the features and architecture of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Learn how to design, build, manage, and deploy APIs with AnyPoint Platform.
- Get to know the role of each component in building integrations and APIs.
- Connect to databases and transform data using APIs.
- Manage access to APIs by creating and deploying API proxies.