Local, instructor-led live Modelica training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use the Modelica modeling language to model industrial systems.
Modelica training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Modelica training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Hong Kong or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Hong Kong. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
|modelica||Modelica||14 hours||This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at mechanical engineers and designers wishing to learn how to use the Modelica modeling language to model industrial systems. |
Modelica is a modeling language for complex systems involving mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, thermal, control, electric power or process-oriented subcomponents.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Choose from different open source platforms for developing Modelica models
- Understand different real-world usages and implementation details of Modelica
- Model real-world industrial systems involving electric and mechanical components
- Implement Modelica libraries and create their own classes
- Integrate their algorithms into existing systems and applications
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on various open source platforms for running Modelica (JModelica.org, Openmodelica, etc.).
- To request a specific implementation for this course, please contact us to arrange.
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Modelica - Central Plaza - NobleProg Hong Kong||Tue, 2019-04-23 09:30||HK$21458 / HK$36058|
|Modelica - Yen Sheng Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong||Wed, 2019-05-01 09:30||HK$21458 / HK$34658|
|Modelica - Miramar - NobleProg Hong Kong||Wed, 2019-05-01 09:30||HK$21458 / HK$35058|
|Modelica - International Commerce Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong||Tue, 2019-05-14 09:30||HK$21458 / HK$35058|
|Modelica - The Center - NobleProg Hong Kong||Mon, 2019-05-20 09:30||HK$21458 / HK$36058|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Matlab for Predictive Analytics||Grand Century Place - NobleProg Hong Kong||Wed, 2019-02-06 09:30||HK$41342 / HK$57742|
|Machine Learning on iOS||The Center - NobleProg Hong Kong||Wed, 2019-02-13 09:30||HK$27562 / HK$42162|
|Android Development||Yen Sheng Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong||Mon, 2019-03-04 09:30||HK$42916 / HK$61316|
|Introduction to R||International Commerce Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong||Mon, 2019-03-18 09:30||HK$41342 / HK$57742|
|Machine Learning Fundamentals with R||Miramar - NobleProg Hong Kong||Tue, 2019-04-30 09:30||HK$27562 / HK$41162|
|BPMN 2.0 for Business Analysts||Yen Sheng Centre - NobleProg Hong Kong||Wed, 2019-05-01 09:30||HK$41342 / HK$57142|
We are looking to expand our presence in Hong Kong!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!