14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Knowledge of collaborative tools concepts
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to configure SharePoint Online as they step through the setup and deployment of SharePoint Online.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Online's architecture
- Configure SharePoint Online components and options
- Work with Site Collections and storage options
- Manage user profiles and social profiling
- Configure data connectivity
- Build a taxonomy structure
- Understand and configure Search
- Configure and deploy a Sharepoint app
- SharePoint administrators
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Overview of Office 365 and SharePoint Online
Managing Site Collections
Managing User Profiles
Managing Business Connectivity Services
Managing the Term Store
Enterprise Content Management
I liked the fact that we could learn the functionality of Sharepoint and Flow. Thanks to the training, we learned what we can use these tools for. It will definitely be useful.
Amer Sports Financial Shared Service Sp. z o.o.