Online or onsite, instructor-led live OpenWhisk training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use OpenWhisk to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying execution environment.
OpenWhisk training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Hong Kong onsite live OpenWhisk trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OpenWhisk Course Outlines in Hong Kong
- Install and configure OpenWhisk.
- Use OpenWhisk to enable writing "code as a function".
- Understand how OpenWhisk orchestrates functions on Kubernetes.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock in and improves flexibility.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.