14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A general understanding of proxy concepts.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with the Linux command line.
- Database engineers
- System administrators
ProxySQL is a proxy for MySQL, Percona Server, and MariaDB.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to use a proxy approach to ensure high availability for MySQL based databases.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure ProxySQL.
- Enable thousands of concurrent database connections over multiple backend servers.
- Deploy multiple proxies spanning numerous database instances.
- Optimize the performance of a MySQL cluster, without altering the querying applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ProxySQL, please visit: https://proxysql.com/
Setting up ProxySQL
Overview of ProxySQL Features and Architecture
How Query Caching Works
Configuring ProxySQL's Rule Engine
Caching MySQL Queries
Routing Queries to Different MySQL Clusters
Case Study: ProxySQL as a “Firewall" for Harmful Queries
Integrating ProxySQL with Third-Party Tools to Enable Failover
Monitoring MySQL Backends
Generating Workload Statistics
Demoting Backend Servers When Errors Are Encountered
Handling Sticky Transactions
Handling Real-time Transactions
Deploying Cascading Proxies
Summary and Conclusion
I like the logic of training.
I like TCP/IP.
周 涛 - 博世汽车苏州
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
Course:Cisco ASA/Pix Operation