14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- A basic understanding of networking
- Python experience
- Network Engineers
Networking is the maintenance, management, and design for computer networks that support wireless network services. Incorporating Python into the networking environment enables the use of key libraries and modules for quick and easy automation.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at network engineers who wish to maintain, manage, and design computer networks with Python.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Optimize and leverage Paramiko, Netmiko, Napalm, Telnet, and pyntc for network automation with Python.
- Master multi-threading and multiprocessing in network automation.
- Use GNS3 and Python for network programming.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Networking in Depth
- Clients and servers
- IP addresses
- Network hubs and switches
- Routers and firewalls
- Multiprocessing vs. multi-threading
Preparing the Environment
- Installing Napalm, pyntc, Telnet, Paramiko, Netmiko, and GNS3
- Setting up a GNS3 lab
Quick Start to Network Automation
- Connecting to a console port
- Configuring routers and switches
- Configuring network devices with serial connections
- Creating a serial connection module
- Using Python modules
- Connecting to devices
- Configuring devices
- Refactoring with OOP
- Using custom Telnet classes
- Running commands on a network device and Linux
- Creating modules
- Configuring Backpack
- Automating Backpack configurations
- Running a command on a network device
- Configuring Backpack with Netmiko
- Copying files to network devices
- Multi-threading in Netmiko
- Multiprocessing in Netmiko
- Connecting to a network device
- Displaying and retrieving information
- Working with configurations
- Configuring network devices
- Retrieving, saving, and backing up a switch
Summary and Conclusion
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
Course:Cisco ASA/Pix Operation
I like the logic of training.
I like TCP/IP.
周 涛 - 博世汽车苏州