21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of distributed computing concepts
- System administrators
HarmonyOS (HongMeng OS) is a microkernel-based, distributed operating system designed for all devices and scenarios.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to develop apps that run on Harmony OS or tailor the OS to run on a given device.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop an app once, then deploy it across a range of different devices.
- Focus on upper-layer service logic to develop applications more efficiently.
- Use component-based software design to tailor the OS to different devices.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Overview of Harmony OS Features and Architecture
Setting up the Development Environment
- Downloading the IDE
- Setting up the compilation toolchain
- Setting up the device development tool (HUAWEI DevEco Device Tool)
- Setting up the application development tool (HUAWEI DevEco Studio)
- Obtaining the source code
Developing Connection Software
- Setting up the Hi3861 environment
- Developing an application that connects via WLAN
- Implementing LED blinking
- Integrate Vendor SDKs
Developing Device Software
- Developing an Hi3516 driver
- Controlling the screen on a device
- Controlling a camera
Developing Application Software
- Navigating HUAWEI DevEco Studio
- Developing a vision application
Developing an IoT application
- Using the camera module without a screen
Developing the Kernel
- Understanding the HarmonyOS kernel
- Working with functions, file system, libraries, and commissioning functions
- Using the HDF driver framework, driver platform, and peripheral functions
- Understanding components
- Define a component based on specifications
- Developing a HarmonyOS component and distribution
Exploring the Security Mechanisms
- Understanding hardware, system, data, device interconnection, and application security.
- Recommended practices
Summary and Conclusion