35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
- An understanding of mobile networks.
- An understanding of basic security concepts.
- Network engineers
- Mobile network technicians
- Mobile architecture professionals
The arrival of the 5G mobile wireless network has brought with it new security challenges.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to implement security policies and technologies to secure 5G wireless networks.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the 5G architecture and the challenges it poses to testing.
- Select and utilize the technology, tools, and applications available for 5G development and testing.
- Implement 5G testing practices to prevent failures at any of the different elements of a 5G network.
- Predict problems and optimize performance of 5G.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Challenges in 5G Network Testing
Overview of 5G Features and Architecture
- New Radio (NR)
- Millimeter Wave
- Massive MIMO
- Network Slicing
5G Deployment Phases
- Technology Verification and Validation
- Deployment, Activation and Scaling
- Assurance, Optimization, Monetization
- Resilience, communication security, identity management, privacy and security assurance.
Case Study: Hacking 5G
Overview of 5G Testing Tools
Developing a Security Plan
Developing a 5G Test Model
5G Penetration Testing
Case Study: Cyberattacks and the Vulnerability of Mobile Networks
Securing Cloud Communications
Securing IoT Devices
Securing Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi)
Ensuring Data Quality for Ground Level Hardware
Case Study: Financial Fraud over Mobile Networks
5G Forensics Analysis
Auditing 5G Security Controls
Automating 5G Security
Controlling 5G Testing Costs
Standardization and Testing Best Practices
Summary and Conclusion
I like the logic of training.
I like TCP/IP.
周 涛 - 博世汽车苏州
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
Course:Cisco ASA/Pix Operation